Search for wild elephants and other animals on a private day trip to Sri Lanka’s Udawalawe National Park from the Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle area. Journey into the mountain-backed interior by private vehicle and take a 4×4 game-spotting drive: looking for the park’s herds of elephants—often seen with young—and water monitor lizards, water buffalo, deer, and leopard. Includes a lunch stop (own expense), entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day Udawalawe National Park day trip from Bentota, Kalutara, Beruwala, Induruwa, or Ahungalle areas
- Venture into central Sri Lanka to Udawalawe, an important haven for wild elephants
- Open-top 4x4 game drive through the forests, marshlands, and plains
- Watch for elephants, sometimes seen in herds, with young, and bathing in the water
- Look for water monitor lizards, water buffalo, leopard, and birds such as eagles and peacocks
- Includes choice of departure times and entrance fees, with stop for lunch at own expense
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off